DEFENDING AGAINST FELONY AND MISDEMEANOR CHARGES
If you are accused of a serious crime, you have a lot at stake. You may be facing substantial fines and the loss of your freedom. A conviction can follow you for years, affecting your relationships, your job prospects, your family … basically, your whole life.
Seek out and secure the services of an experienced criminal defense lawyer. One with proven skills and tenacity to fight hard and protect your rights at every corner. Our team of attorneys have extensive experience defending clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges. We know how to develop an aggressive defense strategy, while seeking to mitigate any potential charges. Contact RHF Legal today to meet with a highly skilled St. Louis criminal defense attorney. Call 314-333-4140.
RHF Legal strategies have proven successful for dozens of our clients accused of committing felony and misdemeanor charges.
“We are proud of our reputation for devising individualized criminal defense strategies for every case we handle.”–RHF Legal
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE MANY CASES WE HANDLE:
- DUI/DWI: This is a serious charge. Typically, the best way to defend against it is to discover procedural errors in your arrest or mishandling of evidence. Even if a conviction seems likely, we know ways to moderate harsh penalties.
- Drug charges: If you are being investigated or have been arrested for possessing, manufacturing, or distributing a controlled substance, we will work hard to protect your constitutional rights.
- Assault: We have experience defending against all types of assault charges ranging from a fistfight to a vicious attack or stabbing. Whatever the circumstances, we will defend you vigorously.
- Theft, burglary and shoplifting: Our firm has extensive experience defending against theft, burglary and shoplifting. We will review the evidence obtained against you to determine if the crime you allegedly committed fits the charges against you.
- Unlawful use of a weapon: We offer an aggressive defense strategy for individuals facing weapon charges. Often, weapon charges are pursued in addition to drug charges and other allegations to increase the penalties. We will fight for a dismissal if the charges do not fit the crime you allegedly committed.
- Stealing and tampering with motor vehicles: We will act quickly to defend your constitutional rights. Our defense attorneys are highly skilled at conducting thorough investigations to determine if any procedural errors or violations of your constitutional rights were made.
DRUG CHARGES AND MINOR IN POSSESION (MIP)
Prosecutors in Missouri aggressively pursue convictions in drug cases. If you are accused of committing a drug offense or minor possession of alcohol, you need a strong and aggressive defense strategy.
Our team of attorneys are experienced defense lawyers committed to protecting your constitutional rights and preserving your freedom. We know how to help level the playing field for individuals facing state and federal drug charges, including:
- Possession of marijuana or other illegal substances
- Illegal possession of prescription drugs
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Conspiracy to distribute
- Drug trafficking
We also have a strong background defending juveniles facing minor in possession of alcohol charges. Put our law firm’s experience and legal skills to work for you. Contact us today for an initial phone consultation with a highly skilled St. Louis drug charge lawyer. We can review your case and discuss your legal options.
Our team of defense lawyers have extensive experience defending people accused of felony and misdemeanor drug charges in Missouri. We will aggressively defend your rights at every turn possible.
Most drug cases hinge on the key issues of search and seizure, the use of informants, or inaccurate information revealed in the chain of evidence. We have a comprehensive understanding of the law as it relates to these and other issues. Our legal team will take every opportunity possible to use motions to suppress evidence and motions to dismiss charges. We will energetically defend your rights, while seeking to mitigate any potential penalties.
HANDLING MINOR IN POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL CHARGES IN MISSOURI
Minor in possession of alcohol (MIP) charges may not sound serious but can have long-term consequences on a person’s life. An MIP conviction can result in a criminal record that can affect your educational opportunities and career prospects. A first-time conviction will also result in the suspension of your driver’s license for 30 days, with longer suspensions for second and third offenses.
The best thing you can do for yourself is to retain an experienced defense lawyer to protect your rights. RHF Legal has the skills, resources and tenacity to secure your rights at every turn possible. We will work hard to obtain a dismissal or a reduction to a non-alcohol-related charge.
Our goal is to minimize the long-term consequences of a conviction. We are also available to try and expunge an MIP conviction, so your criminal record would be sealed.
STEALING THEFT BURGLARY
If you are accused of stealing, theft or burglary, obtain experienced legal help. The penalties associated with a conviction can range greatly depending on the exact charges and the amount of money involved.
We are committed to defending your rights at every turn possible. We will conduct a thorough investigation into the allegations against you. Our legal team will fight for a dismissal or a reduction in penalties if the charges do not fit the allegations against you. When the stakes are high, contact our law firm to schedule an initial phone consultation with a skilled St. Louis theft defense lawyer.
The distinction between property crimes is often blurred. However, those distinctions carry very different penalties. Our law firm’s team of defense attorneys have a clear understanding of what prosecutors need to prove in order to charge someone with stealing, theft, burglary or robbery. We are committed to defending your rights when facing serious allegations, including:
- Stealing charges: If you are accused of shoplifting, you need a strong advocate on your side. The level of the charges can vary greatly depending on the value of items you allegedly stole. If the merchandise is valued at $500 or more, you could be facing felony charges.
- Theft charges: You could be charged with theft if you allegedly stole another person’s property without his or her consent. Theft crimes can range from minor shoplifting charges to more serious allegations, including grand theft auto and identity theft.
- Burglary charges: If you are accused of breaking and entering into someone else’s property to commit a crime, you will likely be faced with burglary charges. Our legal team will conduct a thorough investigation to develop an aggressive defense strategy.
- Robbery charges: Prosecutors will likely pursue robbery charges if you are accused of taking someone else’s property through the uses of force or the threat of force. The stakes are even higher if you are accused of using a deadly weapon to commit the crime, also known as aggravated robbery.
Our law firm has extensive experience defending clients in similar situations to yours. We will not make any unnecessary assumptions when handling your case. Our firm’s defense attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation to determine if the charges against you fit the allegations you are accused of. We are prepared to fight for a reduction or dismissal of charges based on any procedural errors or violations of your constitutional rights.
A traffic ticket should not be ignored. One too many traffic tickets, can lead to a license suspension. If you have an outstanding warrant against you, you could be arrested after being pulled over while driving.
We are Reinker, Hamilton & Fenley, LLC. experienced traffic violation defense attorneys. We fight to protect the driver’s licenses of our clients, clean up driving records and restore licenses which have been revoked or suspended.
We handle traffic violation cases involving:
- Driving with a revoked license
- Driving while suspended
- Driving without insurance
- Failure to yield
- Running a stop sign
- DWI / DUI
- And other traffic violation cases
MINIMIZING POINT AND PROTECTING DRIVER’S LICENSES
By paying a fine, you are admitting guilt. Before you take this step, speak with us about your case.
In many cases, we have been successful in getting traffic citations dismissed or reduced on factual or legal grounds. We will work to minimize the points and penalties you incur, and to avoid them entirely if that is possible. Often, we can represent clients without their need to appear in court. If your license has been suspended or revoked, we can seek to have it reinstated.
AGGRESSIVE DWI REPRESENTATION
An arrest for DWI is a serious matter — the outcome can affect your life for many years to come.
We are experienced criminal defense lawyers with a record of success in cases involving DWI/DUI. In your case, we will provide aggressive representation at all stages of the legal process:
Administrative Hearing — if you do nothing, your driver’s license will be suspended. Because you must request a hearing within 15 days of your arrest, you need to obtain legal representation as soon as possible. We can represent you at his hearing to fight the suspension, including appealing these suspensions to circuit court and filing a petition for review in circuit court in instances involving refusals to submit to a breathalyzer test.
Criminal Proceeding — we will vigorously represent you in the criminal proceeding to seek a dismissal, plea agreement to a reduced charge or a suspended imposition of sentence. We will carefully review the facts of your case, looking for ways to overcome the charge. These include lack of probable cause for the stop, improper field sobriety tests, invalid breath tests and other factors. Whenever possible, we will seek to obtain a dismissal or suspended imposition of sentence.
Call RHF Legal at 314-333-4140 or contact us online.